Serving Granville County
Claims & After-Hours

You might not know what to do when something happens to your car or house. But we are here whenever you need us, and we will help you understand exactly what you need to do to get your insurance claim resolved simply and efficiently.


Call to report your claim and we will help you step by step

If your need to report a claim, please call the appropriate following number to get started:

National General: 1-877-468-3466
Progressive: 1-800-876-5581
Universal: 1-800-288-8050
Victoria/Titan: 1-800-926-3168
Foremost: 1-800-435-7764
Safeco: 1-800-332-3226
MetLife: 1-800-854-6011
Travelers: 1-800-252-4633

For all other companies, or any other inquiries, please call our office at 1-919-603-1849


Fill The Form Below
To Get Started

Need your questions answered now? Give us a call today at 919-603-1849